The Premier Flammable Storage Refrigerators NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressorâs electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
The Freestanding models (âUCFSâ) require 4â of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 5 CU. FT. CAPACITY
- THREE ADJUSTABLE SHELVES WITH GUARD RAIL ON BACK TO PREVENT PRODUCT FROM BEING PUSHED AGAINST THE BACK WALL
- KEYED DOOR LOCK
- MAGNETIC DOOR GASKET FOR POSITIVE SEAL
- INTEGRATED DOOR HANDLE
- HFC-FREE REFRIGERANT (R600A), FOAM INSULATION AND PACKAGING
- NOTE: THIS UNIT MUST HAVE 4â CLEARANCE ON SIDES AND BACK FOR ADEQUATE VENTILATION
- UNITS MEET NFPA GUIDELINES 45 AND 70
- EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS:
WIDTH: 23 5/8"
DEPTH: 24 Â¼"
HEIGHT: 32 3/16"
- CYCLE DEFROST
- 115V, 60 HZ, 1.2 AMPS, 1/9 HP
- UL/C-UL LISTED
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 118 LBS.
- MICROPROCESSOR TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER
- STANDARD DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY AND ALARM MODULE WITH BATTERY BACK-UP TO SUPPORT TEMPERATURE MONITORING AND ALARMS
- AUDIBLE AND VISUAL HIGH AND LOW TEMPERATURE ALARMS
- 2 PROBES; 1 IN AIR AND 1 IN SAMPLE BOTTLE
- REMOTE ALARM CONTACTS
- ADJUSTABLE OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: 1Â°C TO 10Â°C